The work that we do is made possible with the help of caring volunteers.
VOLUNTEER LITERACY TUTOR
- One-on-one tutoring
- Small group tutoring
- Tutor subjects such as:
- Social Studies
- Digital literacy
- English as a Second Language
- Time Commitment: Tutors must commit to tutoring for 2 consecutive hours, once a week for a minimum of 6 months.
- Attend community events
- Network with other organizations
- Share information about EOTOSA services
- Connect with community about student and volunteer opportunities
SPECIAL EVENTS VOLUNTEER
- Plan special events
- Strategize on marketing tactics
- Assist with fundraising
- Connect with community organizations
VIDEOGRAPHER/MEDIA PROJECTS VOLUNTEER
- Record workshops & special events
- Create & execute media projects
Become a Volunteer!
Sign up to attend our Volunteer Orientation, and fill out an application to get started!